In today’s uncertain times, we at Matt Castrucci Honda want you to know we will continue to serve the automotive needs of our communities in a responsible and safe manner. We continue to remain open and want to share how we are modifying the way we conduct business during these times.
Effective immediately we have made the following changes.
|Sales Hours will be the following:|
|Mon – Fri: 9-6 Sat: 10-4 Sun: 11-4|
|Mon – Fri: 7:30-6 Sat & Sun: Closed|
- As always, we have hand sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow our guests and personnel to clean their hands more frequently.
- All staff’s temperature is being taken daily before their shift begins and is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing and sanitizing their hands.
- All showroom, offices and demo vehicles including all frequently touched surfaces, are being sanitized and disinfected every two hours.
- We are in touch with numerous agencies at the state and federal level to be certain we are receiving the latest updates and protocols as well as adhering to all protocols that have been placed into effect.
- Please have transportation lined up when you drop your vehicle off. We will not be providing transportation of any kind including shuttle services or loaner vehicles.
- To schedule service CLICK HERE.
- For at-home car appraisals CLICK HERE.
- For at-home Financing approval CLICK HERE.
- At-Home vehicle purchase is available should you choose to complete a vehicle purchase and financing from the comfort of your home. We can finalize all sales transactions over the phone/chat if requested and then bring the paperwork to you in a sealed envelope for signature. Of course, your delivered vehicle will have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Video “Deliveries”. Our product specialist can show you the features of your new vehicle using the video chat of your choosing.
Please understand we are following guidance from federal, state and local health agencies as we feel it is our responsibility to help contain the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) as much as possible and to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
Please stay safe during these times and let us know how we can help with any of your automotive needs. We currently have appointments available today for our service center.
On a personal note, I want you to know that our family business of nearly 60 years has never quite seen anything like this but please know that we will be here for you throughout the duration of this pandemic and beyond. The Castrucci Automotive family stands strong and is ready to serve you now!