Shopping for a new car? We want your old one! Here at Matt Castrucci Honda, we’re always accepting vehicle trade-ins. Whether it’s a car, truck or SUV, whether it’s new or old, in perfect condition or in need of a few fixes, we’ll be happy to take it off your hands, and we’ll always give you a fair price. Why should you trade in your car, instead of holding out for a private seller? Here’s why.
Benefits Of Trading In Your Car
Almost all of the reasons to trade in your car boil down to one simple truth: Time is money. Some car-shopping advice sites maintain that you’ll get a better deal by selling your car yourself. But that advice really doesn’t consider how much your valuable time and effort is worth. For example:
- You don’t have to get your trade-in car into sparkling-clean condition unless you want to, and you don’t have to fix anything it isn’t cost-effective to fix. We’ll take it as-is.
- You don’t have to advertise or make yourself available for test drives.
- That extra garage space will be freed up instantly.
- You don’t have to deal with sale paperwork – we’ll take care of everything.
- Time is money…but money is also money! Under Ohio state law, if you’re buying a brand-new vehicle http://www.mattcastruccihonda.com/new-cars-dayton-oh with your trade, the value of the trade-in car doesn’t count toward the sales tax you have to pay on the new one. In other words, if you buy a $20,000 new car and your trade-in is worth $5,000, you’ll only have to pay tax on the $15,000 left over.
How Do I Know What My Trade-In Vehicle Is Worth?
It’s easy – you can do it right here! We use an independent service called Black Book – just answer a few questions about the make, model, and condition of your car, and you’ll get an instant market value estimate. Try it out!