2013 Honda CR-Z Cincinnati, OH
The 2013 Honda CR-Z Hybrid is a star player in Honda’s role in meeting environmental challenges. Honda was the first manufacturer to offer Ultra-Low-Emission Vehicle-rated emission technology in a production vehicle. The CR-Z follows a long tradition of sporty two-seat couples, including the CRX, Del Sol and Insight. Much like its predecessors, the CR-Z is fun, lightweight and sporty. However, there is more to the CR-Z than what meets the eye. Here are ten facts you might not know about the 2013 Honda CR-Z near Cincinnati, OH .
1. The Honda CR-Z CVT receives 36 mpg city and 39 mpg highway for a combined 37 mpg.
2, The CR-Z continues a long tradition of sporty two-seat coupes that began in 1984.
3. The 2013 CR-Z comes in six different colors including, Crystal Black Pearl, Milano Red, North Shore Blue Pearl, Passion Berry Pearl, Polished Metal Metallic and Premium White Pearl.
4. The 2013 CR-Z has a permanent-magnet electric motor located between the engine and transmission. The engine alone has enough energy to power the vehicle, however when drivers need a little more power the electric motor kicks in.
5. The 2013 CR-Z was selected by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety as a 2013 Top Safety Pick.
6. The United Service Automobile Association (USAA) named the 2012 CR-Z the Best Value pick in the coupe category.
7. The 2013 CR-Z earned the status of Advanced Technology Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle. In order to receive this status, a vehicle must be a Super-Ultra-Low-Emission Vehicle, carry a compliant warranty on emission equipment, have zero-evaporative emissions and include advanced technology components.
8. A Plus Sport System enhances the CR-Z’s performance. Simply push the S+ button to receive additional power from the engine. Use it when merging onto the freeway or just for fun.
9. The CR-Z has the ability to receive SMS Text messages. They can be saved for later or read out loud.
10. The 2013 CR-Z has a 3-Mode Drive System. Three buttons allow drivers to switch between Push Sport, Normal or ECON.
These are just a few facts about the 2013 Honda CR-Z. Try it out for yourself! Come test drive a 2013 CR-Z at Matt Castrucci Honda near Cincinnati, OH. We have new and used CR-Z models at our Dayton, OH location.