How to Check Your Car’s Tire Pressure
Automotive specialists recommend that drivers check their tire pressure once a month. Wondering how to check your car’s tire pressure? We’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial below, including a video example.
Read More: How to Make Your Tires Last Longer
Tire Pressure Check Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Grab a tire pressure gauge, an air compressor, a pen and a piece of paper.
- Check the manufacturer’s recommended PSI (pounds per square inch).
- Make sure the tires are “cold” (parked for three hours or more).
- Check each tire’s pressure with the gauge.
- Use the air compressor to fill to the recommended PSI.
In need of tire service in the Dayton, OH area? Matt Castrucci Honda can help. Schedule a service appointment today, right here on our website. Our automotive experts have years of experience and will handle your vehicle with care and expertise.