We value all of our customers here at Matt Castrucci Honda, but we want to extend a special thanks to all the veterans and members of the U.S. military in our community. Our dealership is proud to participate in the Honda Military Appreciation Offer. In recognition of your service, Honda is offering military personnel and spouses a $500 bonus toward any new 2015 or 2016 vehicle. Keep reading to learn more about the Honda military discount at Matt Castrucci Honda!
Who Can Use The Honda Military Discount?
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
What Else Do I Need?
Not much! The Honda military discount can be combined with any other special offer or financing program, except the Zero Due at Lease program. If you buy a new vehicle, the $500 will be applied toward the down payment. If you choose to lease, it’ll go toward the total cap cost of the vehicle. You’ll need to apply for credit approval as usual, and be able to provide a copy of your or your spouse’s Leave and Earnings Statement as proof of your military status. That’s it!